1. no plastic covering the handle
2. Hardware should not be wrapped in plastic or paper. Nor should the bag itself.
3. Check the photos of the hardware: the "V" on the "LV" on the zipper pull should not be set above the "L".
4. A leather tag with date code inside the bag is not a sign that the bag is authentic.
5. The leather tag identifying the bag as a Louis Vuitton should have very rounded "O"s; they shouldn't be oval-shaped.
6. Louis Vuitton does not include authenticity cards with their bags. If a re-seller is offering an authenticity card with a bag, the bag is fake.
tip : If a seller has more than one Louis Vuitton for sale, it is quite likely they are selling fakes. A little common sense goes a long way also – Do you really believe you can buy an eighteen-hundred dollar handbag for sixty bucks?
want to read more? click here...
ane - tak ada beg LV..T_T