27 April 2021

Need a project plan for investment.

Hello,
My message is that I am a consultant attorney. I would like to inform you that I have some Libyans who need a project plan for investment.
They want to invest their funds in your country and they are interested in investing in Oil and Gas products and some part of their funds should be invested into Real Estate, but they said you will also propose to them where you want the funds to be invested based on your field of specialization so I will like to know your point of view before I will link you up with the Libyans for oral discussion on Whatsapp.

Waiting for your response in order to confirm  to you the amount of money that they wish to invest in your country.
Please send your reply to my private email (dlivingstone608@gmail.com) if you know that you can manage their investment Fund.
Best regards.
David Livingstone

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails