30 January 2011

Email nak tipu orang?

Molek Butik

 
show details Jan 26 (4 days ago)
How are you and your family? I'm optimistic all is well with you. I'm really sorry to have reached out to you like this and for not informing you about my trip to Spain. I also came across a business proposal at the seminar and it is a very lucrative one. Well I still have the time to discuss the whole details with you. I have a pressing and urgent need right now and I thought it expedient for me to let you know about it.  Just yesterday night, I and my friend happened to be a victim of these silly robbers right in his flat, although we were not hurt. I'm very fine but my mobile phone and my luggage were taken. My Cards and some other vital documents were inside my suitcase. We have reported the case to the police. I have also been to our embassy and they are willing to help by letting me fly with my passport, I just have to pay for another ticket.

I need some fund to sort out my bills but I can't have access to my money without my cards, I've made contact with my bank but they need more time to come up with a new one. Please I want you to lend me a sum of 2500euros or any amount you can afford. I will refund you with interest upon my arrival back home.  Kindly let me know if you would be able to help me with the money or any amount you can afford. I can forward you details on how you can get the money transfer to me via the western union money transfer service. Please get back to me via my email as soon as you receive my message. I will expect your response soon.
-- 
Thanks and regards,
--
Azmi Ali.

*aku la sejak jadi runner utk adik aku. email macam ini pun ada gak ke? hampeh betul!*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

slalu jadik mcm ni... nak menipu je kerjenye...

nosembilanbelas said...

SM Banjamin--> rasa cam makin berleluasa lak skang.

Related Posts with Thumbnails